Q. What Is The Petition Goal?
A. Our goal is to obtain signatures from at least 1% of voters from each of Iowa’s 99 counties. Once we’ve reached our goal, an AuditTheVoteIowa.com representative will submit an affidavit to:
• Governor Kim Reynolds
• Secretary of State Paul Pate
• Each of the 150 members of General Assembly
• Each County Auditor (99 ea)
• Each County Sheriff (99 ea)
• Each County GOP/DNC/Independent party chair (197 ea)
(647 people in total)
Q. Is My Personal Data Secure?
A. We take every precaution to secure your data.
2) We opted to not have WordPress host the site, in case, they or their employees decide to mess with us because of our patriotism.
3) We chose ICDSoft because it is the same ISP that hosts Jeffery Fry’s AuditTheVoteTexas platform. Because he did the legwork to set his site up back in the Spring, we opted to emulate his setup, including the business pro version plug-in that he successfully used to petition Texas’s legislature to audit their ballots.
4) Having done everything from this end to secure your data; we pray God will protect us from hackers, because we know that this is ultimately a spiritual war between the Prince of this world and the Christians. As the Apostle Paul tell us in 1 Corinthians 2 “If the princes of this world [that is, the followers of Satan], if they had known, they would not have crucified, they wouldn’t have crucified the Lord of glory.” There, we see the confusion on the part of Satan in trying to stop and destroy the Messiah, not realizing that Christ had to die in order to save the world. And in the end, God wins. As so, we walk by faith, not by sight [living our lives in a manner consistent with our confident belief in God’s promises] (2 Corinthians 5:7)
Q. Why Do You Need Our Address & Phone Number?
A. This is a legal petition, purporting to be from only Iowan voters who are registered and eligible to vote in 2020. The proof comes in matching the petitions to the voter rolls, which we know will be cross-checked by those wanting to block the audit. If they can eliminate enough petitions to declare that we failed to meet the minimum threshold, they will do so. The below image is a screenshot of Blackhawk County Voter Rolls. While the rolls have 64 fields, we believe we are asking the minimum information necessary to establish you as a registered voter. (we’ve blurred out personally identifiable info)
Q. How Will You Use Our Data?
A. We will not sell your data, nor share it with others, aside from the defined State officials in the answer at the top.
Q. Will You Use It To Market Us?
A. No, unless you opt in, we will not contact you to keep you posted of updates. The only reason we may contact you, if you did not opt in, is in case there is an issue with your petition, i.e. address typo, etc
If you have any additional questions, please leave a comment below and we will incorporate it.
Click here to return to the petition